Please Recommend Treatment for 20% Wrinkle Reduction for 59 Yr Old in NJ? (photo)

I would like a facial treatment that would reduce wrinkles by 20% and also hyperpigmentaion above upper lip. Would do whole face but I am unhappy with lower half of face mostly. Thanks! Can't tolerate injections in lip area. Not even with sedative and numbing cream.

Upper lip lines that are very deep are harder to treat

+1

If you cannot stand injections would you consider something surgical? If you would consider surgery then I would tell y0ou to consult a plastic surgeon for dermabrasion and lower face lift.  If you can't stand that idea then you can consider Fraxel for the hyperpigmentation and the perioral wrinkles.  However, it may take several laser treatments to improve the condition. I hope this helps.