I hate the cleft scar on my lip, making the scar more noticeable. Do you think a lip lift would be appropriate? (photos)

I hate the cleft scar on my lip, that I lack a defined philtrum and cupids bow, and also feel the distance from my nose to my lip is long, making the scar all the more noticeable. do you think a lift lip would be appropriate? be honest about recovery time also. also, is there any risk of nerve damage in this procedure that would affect the movement of my lip?

Yes.

+1
The problem you raise is a subtle but significant problem. Lifting the lip as part of a cleft lip revision is tricky to do well. I've done quite a lot of them.  It would be best to have you evaluated in person in order to get the 3 dimensional shape of your lip. The recovery depends on the location of incisions made to do the lip revision. In general a scar takes about 8 months to fully mature, but women can use makeup to hide the scar after a few weeks. I would advise you to find a plastic surgeon with experience in cleft surgery. Good luck!