I hate the cleft scar on my lip, making the scar more noticeable. Do you think a lip lift would be appropriate? (photos)

I hate the cleft scar on my lip, that I lack a defined philtrum and cupids bow, and also feel the distance from my nose to my lip is long, making the scar all the more noticeable. do you think a lift lip would be appropriate? be honest about recovery time also. also, is there any risk of nerve damage in this procedure that would affect the movement of my lip?

Cleft lip repair

Recently I have had quite a number of patients with severe lip asymmetry from congenital cleft lip deformities. Your left side of your lip is deficient relative to the right. It is possible to increase the volume of your left side with a v to Y internal advancement flap. The lip could be lifted by removing some of the skin of the upper lip close to the nose. An examination by a qualified plastic surgeon is probably a good idea.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon