Should I Have a Breast Lift? (photo)

These are pics exactly 3 months after my tummy tuck and a few breast surgeries. I had a capsulectomy on my rt breast-an implant exchange on both-from 450 saline to 600 silikon hp smooth round. Afterward my right breast was lower and looser so I had internal stitches put in last week. My question is: does all look good for the 3 month point or should I consider a full breast lift to make them perfectly even? Second question: I really need to lose 10 lbs-will that alter my tt results in a bad way?

Breast Lift for Symmetry

+1

The breast lift may be too much, but the photos are hard to evaluate.  I would ask your plastic surgeon that question.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Should I Have a Breast Lift

+1

The photo is not really showing enough to answer. 

I would not be in any hurry to offer you a breast lift based on what I can see in these. 

I doubt a 10 pound weight loss would be a problem. And if I am mistaken, you can decide to put the weight back on. 

Consider reposting with views that show the breast.

Breast lift needed?

+1

Can't really say because the photos don't show your entire breast. From what I can see it looks like you have a nice breast shape. Although there is some asymmetry, breasts are more like sisters than twins. The can be close and get along great without having to be perfectly the same.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Breast implant position versus breast tissue position

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I do not see the full breast height in any of the photos but from your description and the photos that you have uploaded it sounds like you are more concerned with the breast implant position.  Capsule work such as capsulloraphy addresses the position of the breast implant.  A breast lift is only needed if the areola is too low or the breast tissue is too low with regards to the breast fold.  That does not appear to be the case for you based on what I can see in the photos supplied.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breast lift

+1

The photos are tight, but from what I can see, I would not recommend a lift Your breasts look fine. If one nipple is a little higher than the other, and that bothers you, then removing a crescent of skin above the lower nipple can pull it up to match the higher.

Good luck

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Hi Beth. Thank you for the question Your photographs are limited making it hard to answer your question. A breast lift is normally done to elevate the breast and nipple to your pectoral muscle. This can be done during or after your breast augmentation. Discuss this with your surgeon. Hope I was some help  Thomas Narsete, M.D. Austin, Tx

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon