I am 5'5 about 179 lbs and I want a BBL. I want my butt to look huge but not abnormal, how many cc's should I get? (photos)

I don't have children. Will my butt spread if I decide to have kids?

I am 5'5 about 179 lbs and I want a BBL. I want my butt to look huge but not abnormal, how many cc's should I get?

+2
Pregnancy can change body dimensions in unpredictable ways.  I think that in general at least 800 cc to 1000 cc is needed to make a long term change.  In smaller patients 600 cc may be OK.  In larger patients or patients desiring a huge improvement 1500 cc or more may be needed.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1
You look like an excellent candidate from the photos you posted.  As for cc's it is difficult to say without an exam in person. Some patients do well with a few hundred in each buttock and others need a liter or more sometimes.

Bbl

+1
Hello. Pregnancy will change your body in many ways but doubt it will spread buttocks fat graft.  We usually place up to 1000cc here in our New Jersey office but evaluate fully in a free consultation 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thank you for the question, you have great shape and with about 600cc to each butt check would give you a bigger but natural look. Your waist wod be smaller after the procedure. 

If you childrens after the procedure is hard to know how your body would change every pregnancy is different. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD