What Can Be Done About Nipples Placed Too Far Apart? (photo)

I had a breast reduction September 20th, 2013. Now that my breast are healing, I noticed my nipples seem too far apart. They are about 24centimeters apart. Not only do my nipples look strange from the front, they also look strange from the side, being they are too sideways facing. I know its too early to say, but what type of Revision could be done? Could I have them taken in by a centimeter each breast? Would my PS need to cut around my nipple and down the T again, or cut from under the breast?

What Can Be Done About Nipples Placed Too Far Apart?

+2

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure.   This procedure tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Given that the procedure was done recently, it will be in your best interest to allow for several months (and even one year) to pass before evaluating the outcome. In the longer term, if you are displeased with the positioning of the nipple/areola complexes, it is very likely that your plastic surgeon will be able to adjust their positions for you.

The procedure necessary to change the position of the net bull/areal complexes will likely involve an incision around the nipple areola complexes,  but much will depend on your physical examination in the longer term…

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.