Nipples too high after breast reduction. Can they be fixed? (photo)

It has been 5 months since the surgery and I noticed they pop out of almost every bra and the nipples seem to be stretched down.

Breast Reduction

+1

I think if you wait a full 6 months you may see that the breasts drop when the inflammation settles and yes there are lots of ways to correct high nipples

Revisions can always help you

+1

achieve a better result. If you find your nipples protruding beyond your swimsuit/bra, you have to consider having a revision. If you're okay with being a little smaller, you could have liposuction and excision of skin along your fold or having a variant of the vertical lift where an accordion suture is used to shorten the lower pole. If you want to stay the same size, more thinking will be needed to achieve that. Talk to your surgeon as your surgeon does want you to have the best result you can.

Curtis Wong, MD