5 months post-op breast augmetation and my nipples are not centered. Are they done dropping? (photos)

I'm 5 months post op and don't like that my nipples aren't centered. Feel from top to bottom of breast there low. I stopped massaging around 3 months. 2 months of no band or massage...is it to late or will it help to start doing it again. And is there away to know there done dropping? Went from a 34 b to 34 d...under muscle 425cc silicone

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Congrats I think you have a nice result. I think if they are soft and you are overall happy you should just enjoy them. The implants even at that size are smaller than your breasts so moving the pocket wont move the nipple

5 months post op breast augmentation and nipples not centered

+1

Your results look good!  You did not post pre-op photos, but if you have any, have you compared them?  A breast augmentation is pretty much what you started off with only larger.  So, if your nipples started off slightly asymmetric, then when you get implants it may become magnified as your breast mound is larger.  Perhaps go see your surgeon for a follow up visit and ask to see your pre-op photos so you can compare with your surgeon.  If that wasn't the case, then you can go over options at that time.  Massage never hurts. ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

Your results look acceptable.  You need to post pre-op pics to determine if a perfectly centred implant was ever a possibility.  Your results are quite acceptable.  If you're not happy, see your PS.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

5 months post-op breast augmetation and my nipples are not centered. Are they done dropping?

+1

Posted photos show a vey acceptable result I think You did not post before photos for comparison... /

Low nipple position

+1
Implants at 5 months are mostly settled. In my practice I have patients continue to massage if this is a smooth device.  They may drop slightly more.  You should always remember that unless you and your surgeon specifically talked about raising your nipples prior to surgery. A breast augmentation is simply augmenting what you already have. In other words if you started with lower nipple position then you will have after.  Other wise your implants will most likely remain high with nipples low.  This is however a very acceptable result for large implants. Much better to have nipples slightly low than too high.  Should wait until 1 year for revisional breast surgery.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD