Make Up to Make Nipple?

any type of water proof make up for nipple instead of going through with a tattoo post mastectomy? TY

Make up for nipple reconstruction.

+1

Thanks for your question.  I am not familiar with a specific type of water proof make up used by any surgeons locally or nationally for this purpose.  Many of my patients choose to forgo nipple reconstruction.  Some choose for nipple reconstruction but forgo any areolar tattooing.  It's a personal choice for every patient.  I'm sure that if you fall into this last category a simple blush make up sold at a local make up counter might suffice.  The problem ultimately with make up is that it will rub off on your clothing.  Thats why doctors use tattoos to reconstruct the normal areolar coloring.  

Hope this helps.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon