Nipple Tattoo? Do I Have Other Options?

Had left mastectomy done in 2007 with reconstruction and b/l silicone implants.Last step nipple tattoo. Is there anything else that can be used instead of going through tatto.(cosmetic makeup) I developed cc x5 on right breast and went through 5 surgerys for it so I do not want to take chance of getting another infection. I went through HELL with my CC problems. After silicine implants put in I read it is a good idea to have MRI after 2 years to make sure everything is ok. Is that correct? TY

Tattooing nipple

+3

The risk of infection after medical tattooing is extremely low.  But if you are concerned, the only other option is make-up.