Nipple Reduction Without Surgery?

How can large nipples be corrected without surgery?

Nipple Reduction Requires Simple Surgery

+1

Unfortunately only surgery can reduce the size of your nipple.
Fortunately, nipple reduction is a relatively simple procedure that can be performed using a local anesthetic as an office procedure

Nipple reduction requires surgery.

+1

Nipple reduction requires a minor surgical procedure that can be done in the office under local anesthesia.  I don't know of any non-surgical alternatives.

Sanjiv Kayastha, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

No safe way to reduce nipples without surgery

+1

There is no safe way to reduce the size of nipples without surgery. We have seen many offers of injections or creams that are advertised for this purpose. Please save your money and stay safe. Your best bet is to be evaluated by a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in breast and nipple surgery. He or she will be able to assess you and give you a list of options so that you can choose the one that's best for you.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Nipple reduction may be performed as a minor procedure under local anesthesia

+1

Nipple reduction is a minor procedure, but it's still a surgical procedure. The procedure takes about 20 minutes per nipple, and the resulting scars are often hard to find. To my knowledge, there are no non-surgical alternatives.

Ronald Friedman, MD

Nipple reduction

+1

Cloves,

Thanks for the question. Nipple reduction, in most instances, requires a minor surgical procedure which can be performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthetic. The procedures tend to be quick (under an hour) with minimal discomfort to the patient, and the results, in our hands, are very predictable with a high patient satisfaction rate.

Hope this helps!

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Not really possible

+1

If you are trying to decrease the size of your areola or the projection of your nipples, this will require a prodedure. It may be possible to do this under minor surgery but you would need to be evaluated by a oard-certified plastic surgeon to know what your options are. I hope this helps.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS