Nipple reconstruction - third time?

Hi, I had an areola reduction 3 weeks ago, and the result of the left nipple, was much more oval and lager than the other. A year ago i had another areola reduction and afterwards i had problems with no sensation or erection. Now the difference is noticeable and i think next surgery will include a small areola reduction with a inverted nipple surgery. When can i have a new sugery of the left nipple? I really hope you can answer my question and i would be very very thankful for your help :) Kind regards F.

Nipple reconstruction - third time?

+1
Nipple elevation reconstruction is an expert needed operation. that very few have preformed to any great results.