How To Achieve Nipple Projection After Alloderm Extrusion?

Should I try alloderm again or do I have any other options for projection. This is very important to me. I had left mastectomy with muscle sparing tram reconstruction. Is the Cook cylinder an option?

Very hard to advise over the internet. You need in person consultations from a few boarded PSs in your area. Failure of nipple projection is hard to correct to a satisfactory level in the patient. Seek many opinions/options. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Failed alloderm nipple reconstruction

In my personal experience, nipple reconstruction using harvested skin from you gives the best results. FYI, this would give you a visible 'patch' from where the skin is taken from. Best wishes, Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

14887 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478