Looking for Breast Lift Surgeon in Nigeria?

Where can I get a Breast Lift in Nigeria and how much will it cost me?

Breast Lift and Plastic Surgery in Nigeria

Breast lift in Nigeria is now possible via our Nigeria plastic surgery service (Abuja Plastic surgery: We offer breast lift surgery and other plastic surgery procedures in Lagos and Abuja. Consultations are by appointment only.

960 Johnson Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

Plastic Surgeon in Nigeria?

Probably the best place to start would be with your primary care physician who can point you towards the appropriate Plastic Surgical Societies in Nigeria.  Be careful to do your due diligence and  see lots of examples of the surgeons'  work.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Breast surgery in Nigeria

You may try going to the Nigerian Association of Plastic Surgeons at ( Another site that may be helpful will be The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( I hope this helps.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

8530 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113