Looking for Breast Lift Surgeon in Nigeria?

Where can I get a Breast Lift in Nigeria and how much will it cost me?

Breast Lift and Plastic Surgery in Nigeria

+1

Breast lift in Nigeria is now possible via our Nigeria plastic surgery service (Abuja Plastic surgery: AbujaPlastics.com) We offer breast lift surgery and other plastic surgery procedures in Lagos and Abuja. Consultations are by appointment only.

Plastic Surgeon in Nigeria?

+1

Probably the best place to start would be with your primary care physician who can point you towards the appropriate Plastic Surgical Societies in Nigeria.  Be careful to do your due diligence and  see lots of examples of the surgeons'  work.

Breast surgery in Nigeria

+1

You may try going to the Nigerian Association of Plastic Surgeons at (http://napras.org/). Another site that may be helpful will be The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (www.isaps.org). I hope this helps.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS