Will I Have a Nice Result After 450/500cc Injected into Each Cheek?

I am now almost 40 hours postop still swollen&sore like heck but feel a lil better. I had plenty of fat to be removed & already a pretty nice butt. Check out my pics. Very wide hips & thighs. I had fat suctioned from calves, inner thighs, front of thighs, outer & back thighs, & also a little bit from my "love handles" My overall procedure took about 8 hrs. Is 450/500 cc enough fat in each cheek to get a great result like kim k or jlo or if not better for me in a few weeks when swelling is down?

BBL and 450/500cc

+1

Without seeing photos, I cannot determine if you have had enough fat injected.  We have injected as little as 450 cc to 1500 cc per side.  It all depends on the patient.  Everyone is different.  If you are not happy after you are healed, discuss this with your surgeon.  Also, you may want to seek another opinion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  Without knowing how elastic your skin is, how droopy your buttocks is or how much fat you have to harvest from other areas of your body, there is no way to comment on what to expect from surgery.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD