Lower Skin Pinch Bleph Scar? (photo)

I had lower bleph 7 weeks ago. I m worried about a scar i have that extends about 1/2" on the corner. The scar is relatively flat and a little less than 1/16" wide. What can i do about this. Will the width of the scar shrink Thanks

Lower Skin Pinch Bleph Scar?

+1

At 7 weeks, the scar should improve over the next few months to a year.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Upper-and-Lower-Eyelids.php

Lower lid pinch bleph scars

+1

usually heal very well.  If you had any problems during the healing such as infection or separation, you can count on revisions to help improve the quality if it doesn't improve enough on its own.

The photo is of very poor quality.

+1

What it does show is a lightly pigmented scar in relatively dark lower eyelid skin.  I think time will be very helpful for this.  With more healing this scar is likely to darken and be less obvious.