Can I Fix my Nose Without Surgery?

Well i really dont know what happen but some how when I touch my nose bone it feel crooked and I am starting to worry because of that my nose is bigger than before

Indications for the NSNJ

+1

The non-surgical rhinoplasty can absolutely straighten out deformities of the nose and create a more symmetric and smaller-appearing nose. However, if the deviation your'e talking about is sideways as opposed to vertical, then injecting a filler may in fact make the problem appear even larger. I suggest consulting a cosmetic surgeon who performs both rhinoplasty and the non-surgical nose job to get their opinion on what would be best for you. Good luck!

Fixing Nose without Surgery

+1

There are certainly indications for using fillers after rhinoplasty to smooth contours or camouflage asymmetry.  Try not to worry.  You appear to be early in the recovery.  The swelling will go down over the course of a year.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.