I Have a Lipoma on my Right Arm and Its 9 Cms Bigger Than my Left Arm and is Very Painful What Should I Do?

om the upper rite arm

Large lipoma?

+1

This sounds very large and may represent a lipoma or may be something else.  I would ask your PCP for a referral to a surgeon who will remove the mass and submit it to pathology.

Web reference: http://www.kassmd.com

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lipoma

+1

It sounds like you need to see a surgeon for evaluation, possible MRI and excision. These masses especially when they are this big need to be removed

Lipoma

+1

Have examined by your doctor, you may need an MRI, once the diagnosis is made lipomas when painful can be removed