I'm really wanting Botox on my forehead. How much does it cost? (photo)

I'm really wanting botox on my forehead. But want to know how much it would cost..im in the newport news Virginia area. I don't know of any Dr's to trust. I'm 47..and i have had precancerous cells taken from my nose..i really need this botox for me.i hate seeing these every single day

Botox cost

You'll have to find an experienced and licensed injector first to determine how many units you'll need, and consequently the cost of your treatment. 

You may use 10-20 units of Botox to treat your forehead.

Thank you for your question. You may use 10-15 units of Botox to treat your forehead. You have heavy eyelids, ensure you have an expert injector provide the treatment to prevent your eyelids from dropping more.

An in person evaluation would be beneficial to discuss your questions and decide on a treatment that is right for you. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I'm really wanting Botox on my forehead. How much does it cost?

Hello!   Cost will vary for BoTox on your geographic location as well as who is injecting it. It will also depend on how much is injected. On average, BoTox usually costs in the range if $8-15/unit. If physicians inject, $10-15 is common.  20-30 units is typically needed to obtain results for the forehead.  Seek out a physician skilled in injectables. Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Botox to forehead

The cost of Botox varies depending on the amount used. For forehead, cost ranges from $300-400. The procedure takes less than 5 minutes. You will see results in 4-7 days and should last up to 3-4 months. 

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Botox

The cost of Botox varies depending on where you go. I strongly advise doing your research before making a decision about where to receive treatment as the best price may not always coincide with the best results. Board certified plastic surgeons who perform the injections themselves are likely your best bet in achieving your desired outcome. 

Mark Petroff, MD
Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and the area you live in. Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the result you wish to achieve.

Cost of Botox for Forehead

• The cost of Botox varies from region to region, and physician to physician. 
  • Sometimes you can find a Botox special.  
  • Price varies usually from $8-15/unit. 
  • For the glabellar region (area between the eyebrows) and the forehead region, we usually use 32 units. 
  • Do some research and find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Joshua Cooper, MD, FACS

Price of Botox

The cost of Botox varies and depends on the skill and experience of the injector.  A board certified dermatologist with experience in facial injections should be your priority when researching the best doctor.

Botox or related products (i.e. Dysport, Xeomin) fee ranges from $400 to $800 per treatment for the forehead area. Best to seek IN PERSON consults with expert BOTOX injecting doctor. 

Botox on the forehead

The fees will vary around the country and from surgeon to surgeon. Go to an expert injector. Good luck.