I'm really wanting Botox on my forehead. How much does it cost? (photo)

I'm really wanting botox on my forehead. But want to know how much it would cost..im in the newport news Virginia area. I don't know of any Dr's to trust. I'm 47..and i have had precancerous cells taken from my nose..i really need this botox for me.i hate seeing these every single day

Cost of Botox

+1
The cost of Botox varies depending on where you go. I strongly advise doing your research before making a decision about where to receive treatment as the best price may not always coincide with the best results. Board certified plastic surgeons who perform the injections themselves are likely your best bet in achieving your desired outcome. 

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm really wanting Botox on my forehead. How much does it cost?

+1
Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and the area you live in. Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the result you wish to achieve.

Cost of Botox for Forehead

+1
  • The cost of Botox varies from region to region, and physician to physician. 
  • Sometimes you can find a Botox special.  
  • Price varies usually from $8-15/unit. 
  • For the glabellar region (area between the eyebrows) and the forehead region, we usually use 32 units. 
  • Do some research and find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Joshua Cooper, MD, FACS

Price of Botox

+1
The cost of Botox varies and depends on the skill and experience of the injector.  A board certified dermatologist with experience in facial injections should be your priority when researching the best doctor.

Michele S. Green, MD

+1
Botox or related products (i.e. Dysport, Xeomin) fee ranges from $400 to $800 per treatment for the forehead area. Best to seek IN PERSON consults with expert BOTOX injecting doctor. 

Botox on the forehead

+1
The fees will vary around the country and from surgeon to surgeon. Go to an expert injector. Good luck.

Cost of Botox

+1
On average it can be expected to take 25-40 Botox equivalent units (3x dysport) at $12-15/unit to treat forehead. It is recommended to treat the frontalis (forehead) , glabella (area between eyebrows) and the orbicularis (crow's feet) for best result. The treatment is meant to reduce existing deep wrinkles and minimize future furrows but weakening or temporarily paralyzing the targeted muscles. The treatment should be repeated every 3-4 months for continued improvement and maintenance. It may take 3-4 treatments before results are noticeable. patients occasionally describe sensation of forehead heaviness after the first treatment. Neuromodulators such as Botox must be administered on regular basis; otherwise, their effects and results are only temporary.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
The cost will be all over the map. Make sure that you find an experienced physician injector first. You can expect to pay anywhere between $100-200 for treatment of forehead lines depending upon how many units you need and the unit cost.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for Forehead.

+1
You need to be cautious getting forehead botox.  You have some excess upper eyelid skin and subtle brow ptosis.  If you receive too much it will make your upper eyelids look heavier.  I often will very conservatively treat the forehead rhytids with about 8 units of botox (approx. $80-120), and would put some into your brow depressor muscles (2-4 units total) and a few (2-4 minimum) in your lateral orbicularis (eyelid) muscles to help lift the brows a little.  Prices vary determining upon your location and the injector.  Most qualified injectors in my area charge at least $10-13/unit.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1
Photos with you raising your eyebrows would give me a better idea about how many units of Botox you would need.  From the photos you posted, I would use 20 units which would cost around $200usd.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon