On Going Complications = Regret?

Orig surf. 2010 contracture. Repair surgery in 2011 removed saline. No drains ever used! I had anchor procedure.The right beast has fluid feeling with movment feel it down my side & in my entire bra area. I have had this feeling since surgery.breast does not appear smaller & no shape change. I have not been at all happy & feel as if the PS is more interested in $ # of patients. Entire thing has been the worst decision of my life. do you know of a GOOD PS in the Va. Beach Va. area?

Fluid in breast cavity

+1

It sounds like you may have a seroma and probably need this to be treated. The best way to start to find a plastic surgeon in your area is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone in your area.

Implant Removal

+1

In a complicated case like this, make sure that you take all of your records with you to a surgeon or your choosing.  Fluid collections can be easily determined, but physical exam or pictures would be necessary to provide any further information.

Complications

+1

Realself has a list of surgeons in your area from which you may choose a consultant for an opinion. I can't offer any opinion based upon the narrative, as I can't make sense of the story--do you still have implants or not? Does your doctor thinks there is fluid?--this is not too difficult to determine. At any rate, an in person evaluation will be superior to any online advice. Best wishes, sorry to hear of your experience.