I would like my asymmetrical nostrils corrected. How would this be done? Is this a difficult task?

The asymmetry seems to make one nostril look attached at a higher or lower point than the other. Is this something that a surgery could improve. I am not looking for perfect symmetry.

+1

I would not offer a correction based upon the photos that are presented.

Asymmetrical Nostrils

+1

Dear zefener28, I agree with my colleague. Your asymmetry is quite common and not worth the possible scars, cost and time to correct this very minor asymmetry. By the way, you mentioned that you are "not looking for perfect symmetry"...well you've got what you wanted. Dr. G.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I would like my asymmetrical nostrils corrected.

+1

The asymmetry you have is no different than most other people we see. Go through People Magazine or Cosmo and look at candid photos of the beautiful people and you will see dramatic asymmetries. The scarring and risks of worsening your condition are not warranted. I wouod suggest you leave well enough alone.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD