I had my surgery and its been about 6 months. How do they look? (photo)

I am just looking for honest opinions rather from friends and family. Thanks!

6 Months Post Op Breast Augmentation #breastimplants

+1

It appears things are healing well. You seem to have had a
lift and augmentation. If you are happy I have no complaints about what I see.
Looks like your incisions are healing well and you have good shape.

Post op result

+1

I think that you have a very good result from a complicated operation including both an uplift and augmentation with large implants.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Thank you for your pictures and question! For what it is, yes I think you have nice results! Are you happy with it? You are six months post op, so your implants will keep settling for up to one year. Best of luck!

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation Mastopexy Results and Post Operative Healing

+1

You should be very happy with your excellent results.

I had my surgery and its been about 6 months. How do they look? BETTER THAN AVERAGE RESULT

+1

I believe that you got a BETTER THAN AVERAGE RESULT. I agree with the last review and the scars are still irregularly red (which should resolve over time) and somewhat spread , but there has been significant improvement.

William J. Seare, MD
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

Good result for breast lift and large augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. From your photographs it appears that you have had very skillfully performed aesthetic breast surgery and have a good cosmetic result in my opinion based on your photographs.

One could argue that your breast implants are quite large and the right nipple areola is slightly displaced laterally. However I am assuming that you wanted to have breasts this size and it is very likely that prior to surgery the nipple areola was displaced to the right.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Results of breast augmentation - Santa Monica

+1

Breast augmentation has been shown to improve breast volume and contour. The cosmetic appearance of your breasts are reflective of your own aesthetic preferences.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

How are your results?

+1

How close did they come to achieving your desired goals? From a technical standpoint, marked improvement have been accomplished and symmetry is reasonable. But how close do they come to what you communicated to your surgeon? And how do you feel about them? If you feel great, then no one else's opinion really matters.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast result

+1

No doubt about it you have an excellent result! Be Happy but I think you already know that. Your surgeon did a very good job

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

I had my surgery and its been about 6 months. How do they look?

+1

Your postoperative photo shows a very significant change and improvement from your preop photo. I would say you have an excellent result.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD