Downsizing Due to Double Capsule/Late Seroma?

My original implants are 354cc textured mods over the muscle. I was hospitalized due to infection 2.5 years po. Now I'm having them removed and want 240 or 270cc smooth round, same profile overs. Im a full 36 D and never wanted to be this large. I look fat all the time. My ps says I don't need a lift. And my tissue is very good. I'm just hoping this brings me down to a small C or large B. Pre BA I was 36 B without volume on top. Im 5'6 145 lbs. Please tell me this will get me where I want to be. Thanks

Implant downsizing and seroma

+2
While pictures would have been helpful, if your elasticity is good as your plastic surgeon mentioned, you should expect to be a C cup after. Your serommat by be caused by the texturing of your implant. Please discuss the options of plane change, using smooth implants and most importantly workup of the seroma to rule out ALCL with your plastic surgeon.

Downsizing

+2

Without an exam it is hard to tell, but you may drop a cup with the volume change.  Good luck with your surgery.

Maintain anterior projection with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+1

The goal of breast surgery is to produce beautiful breasts.  Beauty is determined by many factors including breast volume, symmetry, position of the breast on the chest wall, skin tone, position of areola and cleavage.  You have a history of infection 2 1/2 years ago and breast implant removal combined with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift is the safest procedure for you.  This technique can be done through a circumareola incision leaving only a scar around the areola.  Through this incision your implants can be removed, your breast tissue elevated higher on your chest wall to increase upper pole fullness and moved more medial to increase cleavage.  This technique will maximize the anterior projection by aligning your areola and your breast tissue higher on the chest wall.  It is possible that even with the removal of implants that your projection may stay the same.  I recommend removal of implants with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon