Nearly 5 weeks post op and I have a slight bump on the bridge, is this common? (photo)

I'm nearly 5 weeks post op from a closed Rhinoplasty (male, 21), I know that I'm still very early in the healing process but I've noticed a slight bump on the bridge, could this be swelling? I had osteotomies, bridge rasped down, tip raised, depressor septi muscle cut and something cut inside my nostril. I can't see my surgeon until another 2 weeks time, I was just wondering if this is common 5 weeks after Rhinoplasty? thanks in advance

Nearly 5 weeks post op and I have a slight bump on the bridge, is this common?

+1
It is still too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+1

To be honest I see a very nice early result when comparing the side view before to afters posted. I do not see residual "hump" issue..//