Honestly, can this tattoo be completely removed? (Photo)

I have got this large and all black inked tattoo a few months ago and I desperately regret it and wish I can turn back time to have my arm looking how it was. Do you think it is worth trying to achieve this via laser removal or should I just get used to living with it? Any advice would be great - I have severe tattoo regret depression.

Laser treatments

+2
Laser can be a successful treatment for tattoo removal.Unfortunately it is impossible to predict how clear it will be after the series of treatments. For a tattoo this size it can take many treatments, but black tattoos usually respond very well. There are also a variety of laser types that can be used to achieve the best results.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Tatto removal for a black large tattoo

+1
It is not impossible to remove the tattoo but it would take multiple sessions: 10 or more The Picosure laser has been successful in treating tattoos with fewer sessions than other lasers. If you are unhappy, it is worth scheduling a consultation with a physician experienced with this laser. The good news is that newer lasers can remove tattoos without scarring 

Susan Goodlerner, MD
Torrance Dermatologist

Picosure laser will remove your tattoo

+1
Thank you for posting a photo of your tattoo. My suggestion is to consult with your doctor about the Picosure laser. This revolutionary new laser will permanently remove your tattoo without causing harm to the surrounding tissue.

Bruce E. Katz, MD