Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Liposuction on my back and have good results? How much will it cost? (photos)

I'm 32yrs old I have two kids and I weigh 150 my back has rolls and my stomache is fat. And my butt is like a pancake, What can you do to help me?

Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Liposuction on my back and have good results? How much will it cost?

+2
    I think that liposuction and BBL with tummy tuck has the potential to help your physique dramatically.

Select a plastic surgeon with great credentials, reviews, and before and after galleries.

Body contouring expectations

+2
The result from any plastic surgical procedure depends on matching the right operation to the right patient.  You would need a personal examination to see if you are a good candidate for these procedures and what type of result you may expect.  No plastic surgeon or patient would contemplate surgery if a patient's expectations can not be met.  

Brazilian butt lift, tummy tuck and back liposuction candidate?

+2
You may be a good candidate but it is very hard to tell from just photos alone. You would need a physical exam to feel how much fat is there, the quality of your skin and underlying muscle. We would also need to examine the buttocks and discuss what type and shape and size your want. You will need to be fully informed of the after care and the risks and benefits of the surgery. You should schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience with this type of surgery.

Sheila Bond, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift ? Yes it might be done together.

+2
First of all plastic surgeons do not sell results. Our commitment is to work at the best of our knowledge and talent because results depends on a huge variety of factors not under control of the surgeon or the patient.

From your pictures it look to me that you are indeed candidate for the procedures you are requesting. As for a quote is not ethical to evaluate you and give you a quote in this site. 

Adolfo Sesto, MD

+2
You seem to be agood cndidate for a TT, BBL and liposuction of the back. Ultimately you would neeed to e examined to be completely certain. You ashould consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL, as well as indoing the above combined surgeries. At the time of consult you can aslo get an exact fee.ause you are having multiple procedures at the sme time, you can have sugnifican savings.

George Lefkovits, MD

TT, Lipo, and BBL Candidate

+2
A tummy tuck, liposuction, and a Brazilian Butt lift can be performed in a three hour - four hour procedure in an outpatient ambulatory care center. The total cost would range for $8000 - $10,000 which includes all fees including the Board Certified Professional fee, Board Certified Anesthesia fee, and Medicare Approved Surgicenter fee. Hope this helps.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Buttock Lift

+2
You seem to be a very good candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction abdomen, and flanks and back rolls and fat transfer to the buttocks. You can get dramatic results

BBL, Tummy tuck, and lipo of back

+1
I think that you can have a nice result, but I would stage your tummy tuck and try to harvest as much fat as possible from the abdomen first.

Brazilian buttocks and tummy tuck

+1
Hello I think you would be a good candidate for these procedures. We normally see patients in a free consultation to go over prices and your questions. You should also review any before and after pictures to understand how your results may look like. Good luck and let us know. Thanks

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon