What do you recommend for my nose? I want a more feminine nose. (Closed approach) (Photo)

Hi, i was wondering what you would recommend for my nose. (Through a closed approach only.) I'm looking for a more feminine nose, I feel like i have: overactive depressor septi, drooping the tip when smiling (photos included) bump on bridge hanging columella bulbous tip wide nasal bridge crowded upper lip due to prominent anterior nasal spine Could these all be fixed through a closed approach without breaking any bones? e.g. could my anterior nasal spine be reduced instead of being removed?

Doctor Answers (1) What do you recommend for my nose? I want a more feminine nose. (Closed approach)

+1
You have a dependent tip which can be supported by a columella strut or by riding your medial crura on the caudal septum (Fred technique) which at the same time will eliminate the ill effects of the DSM, reduce hanging columella and tip and elongate the upper lip. If a columella strut is used the caudal septum has to be shortened to avoid protrusiton of the of the columella.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

What do you recommend for my nose? I want a more feminine nose. (Closed approach)

+1
I perform these maneuvers through a closed approach every week.  You will need the osteotomies after the hump reduction.  The spine is reduced.  Find a rhinoplasty expert who creates natural results.