Do You Think Invisalign Would Work for Me? (photo)

So I'm 19 years old and a big issue for me growing up has been my teeth. I hate showing my teeth in pictures and I always try and hide my mouth when I laugh/smile with my teeth. I only really want invisalign as I don't want the visibilty of braces but I've heard that invisalign may not fix a severe overjet (which I think I have, i'm not too sure what i have in all honesty) I have booked an appointment and the orthodontists for a free consultation, without x-rays. What are some good questions??

Invisalign for overbite correction

+1

With the extend of your overbite Invisalign will only be able to do very minor improvement. You would need traditional braces with possible tooth extraction to fully correct the overbite.

New York Orthodontist