Can I Get a Tummy Tuck and Butt Lift at the Same Time.? Can I Find Both of Them for 7,500? (photo)

H5'3 w150

Brazillian But and Tummy tuck at same time

+1

They can be done together and many there are benefits.  But positioning can be a problem. For the Butt lift you have to stay off your back side for a minimum of 2 weeks. Where in the tummy tuck you have to sit in a flexed position. The only available position is flexed on your side for a few weeks. This is not always easy task. Of course your health is a major determinant and safety not expediency should be the first concern. As far as cost is concerned is is variable but unlikely that both can be done for $7500. There is also the anesthesia cost to consider.

Tummy tuck and butt lift

+1

Both could be done at same time but recovery can be very difficult as there is no comfortable position to be in.  With regards to your price for the combination it is far lower than anyone in my area.

Sacha Obaid, MD

TT and lower body lift.

+1

While there are some surgeons that do these together, more recent studies show that this combination actually has a significantly increased risk of blood clots (DVT and PE).

I usually do them separately.  Also, you can get a better lift on each part individually that way.

As for your price, it's very low.  In our area, most surgeons charge more than that for one procedure, not both.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Can I Get a Tummy Tuck and Butt Lift at the Same Time.? Can I Find Both of Them for 7,500?

+1

Depending upon the nature of the butt lift, you cay be able to do both at the same time. The price you suggest is at the low end for just the TT in my community, and butt lift is about the same.