18 years old and 36B. What kind of surgery can correct my tuberous breasts? (photo)

Hi, i have been getting mixed reviews some doctors say i have saggy breast and other doctors say i have tuberous breast. Can a doctor please suggest what kind of breast i have? and what kind of sugery i need? i am planning on going to get a breast lift and maybe a small implant but i dont think i need it. i am 36FULL B AND 18 YEARS OF AGE I should not be having saggy boobs. thanks for the feed back.

Do I Have Tuberous Breasts?

+1

Your diagnosis is tuberous ptosis grade IV with slight asymmetry of the breasts and N/A complexes. Plus inferior pole deficiency. Operative plan would be multiple operations of breast lifting, riggotomies, fat grafting, implants. 

Tuberous breasts fat transfer

+1

You do have tuberous breasts with enlarged areola and asymmetry. With your age and perceived size or would beefing from a periareolar lift (incision around the areola only) as well as areolar reduction. Asymmetry can be addressed by fat injection after full history and examination. Best of luck. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tuberous breast deformity

+1

You have many of the anatomic features of a tuberous breast including a large areola and and short high inframammary crease.  There are several ways to correct this problem including the use of implants and a breast lift.  You could consider using round implants or the anatomic highly cohesive shaped textured implants. 

Do I have tuberous breasts

+1

thank you for your question and photos. It does appear that you have tuberous features to your breasts. You also are ptotic as you know which basically means your nipple complex is low and points downwards. I would suggest that you have a mastopexy or breast lift to position the nipple complex properly. At the same time should you wish to be slightly larger that can be accomplished with an implant.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast

+1

Yes you do have a tuberous sindrome  breast, in your case there is prominent herniation of the areola, and its tubular shape due  to  the  constriceted breast gives the apparence of a saggy breast wich mostly of the  time is a pseudoptosis that can be correction with radiation of breast tissue including areola to combat the herniation and the size, and implant for breast augmentation.   

Cynthia Disla, MD

Tuberous breast correction

+1

Yes, you do have tuberous breasts and your best result with a breast augmentation would include some type of areolar reduction and tissue reposition.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

Good example of tuberous breasts.

+1

Yes you have tuberous or constricted breasts. This is not any sort of ailment but rather an anatomic variant.

Yes they apper tuberous

+1

You can have various different things done to improve the appearance if they bother you. You need an in person consultation, but at least a nipple reduction and small lift will help -- implants only if you want to be larger.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Tuberous breasts

+1

Dear Elgia,

Thank you for the question and the photo. It does appear that you have tuberous features to your breasts which consist of the enlarged areolae, high breast fold that gives the appearance of sagginess, and the deficient breast volume in the lower part of your breasts. This can be corrected with a breast lift with or without a breast implant. You can benefit from a circumareolar lift or a Benelli lift (scar is around the Areola only)

best of luck...

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Yes, there is a tuberous breast component to your breast shape

+1

Hello Elgia,

Thank you for the question and the photo.  Yes, there is a tuberous breast component to your breast shape.  A breast lift with radial scoring of your breast tissue will provide a lot of improvement.  I think the use of a small implant as well will also help since it will help stretch out the lower pole of your breasts, but it is not critical if you do not want to do so.  A third option would be fat grafting plus a breast lift.  The downside of fat grafting is that more than one session will be needed.  Take some time and really consider what you would like to accomplish in terms of breast volume, breast shape, number of surgeries, and cost of the surgery and then seek 2-3 consultations with board certified plastic surgeons.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD