What is the Best Garment to Wear After a BBL?

My doctor is going to give me a garment to wear for the first week or two after my surgery, but told me I may want to get another garment to wear after that that's more comfortable. I want to know where I can get the best garment that will compress my stomach and arms (areas of lipo) and help out my skin elasticity and swelling. Suggestions...

+1

I give my patients a garment that is usually worn for the first 4 weeks or so.  I would ask your surgeon which one he or she prefers after that.   I am not sure how much difference it makes after the initial healing phase and time for the development of seromas has passed.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA