What is the Difference Between Silicone and Silikon 1000?

What is the difference between Silicone and Silikon 1000? Which one is safer? If I was to decide to have Silikon 1000 or Silicone injected into my lips to enhance them, could I inject another filler after? What I mean by this is that I do want my lips bigger, but I do not want the end results forever. I rather have a nice sized pair of looking lips when I'm old instead of the results I really want for the time being.

Silicone vs Silikon 1000

+2

Silikon 1000 is highly purified, medical grade, injectable silicone oil, made by Alcon. Silicone can be made by anyone and not be of medical grade.  It sounds like you might be better served having an HA filler like Restylane or Juvederm for your lip augmentation.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon