What is the Average Cost of an Abdominoplasty with Lipo on the Flanks and a Breast Lift in NY?

I have gone for a few consultations and fine the price to be a little outrageous anr wanted to know what most would charge and if it is usually done in one surgery? Thank you

Cost for an abdominoplasty and breast lift

+1

The average cost for an abdominoplasty and breast lift would depend upon an estimate of the operative time and how much liposuction is involved.  An abdominoplasty generally takes 3 hours and a breast lift about 2.5 hours.  An average cost in the Atlanta area would be in the 10 -13K range. 

Average cost of a breast lift and abdominoplasty in New York

+1

As posted by others the average cost can vary from around $14,000 to $20,000. Variables include the cost of anesthesia and the out patient facility. If a physician has an office based OR then some of the cost can be incorporated into a global fee which can offer some savings. The higher range should relate to NYC where the fixed costs are certainly higher. More importantly find a physician in the appropriate price range with significant experience and with whom you feel most comfortable.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

It's a lot of surgery

+1

There is no average cost, it is up to each individual MD and it depends on how much work you would need. But for the two surgeries -- up to $20,000 is not unreasonable.

+1

New York and Los Angeles tend to have higher costs associated.  The cost for this on the low end may be $14000 up to $20000 on the high end.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks, liposuction procedures, and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Average Cost of an Abdominoplasty with Lipo on the Flanks and a Breast Lift

+1

I can't speak for NY, though this forum does have average prices in varying geographic areas.  In my area (Seattle) I would expect the costs would be in the neighborhood of $18,000 assuming "average" TT and lift. 

All the best.