Is It Safe to Take Vitamins Like Iron and Prilosec & a Makemeheal Kit at the Same Time?

I am going to be taking Iron , B complex, And also I am buying a makemeheal kit that has sinnec its suppose to prepare ur body for lipo and has a bunch of great reviews. I was just wondering is it safe.

Vitamins, Supplements & Surgery

+1
Most surgeons recommend stopping all vitamins and supplements before surgery. The rationale is that vitamins and supplements are not as tightly regulated as medicines. There are significant interactions  between certains supplements, narcotics and anesthetics. You should review the supplements you are planning to take with your surgeon for further advice. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon