Where to Find Affordable Rhinoplasty Surgeon in New York?

Help! I'm reasearching all over the place. I'm finding great dr.'s in NYC but they're really expensive (over $10K!)

Is there ANYONE out there in New York City or Long Island who is a great dr. and reasonably affordable??

Affordable Plastic Surgeon

+3

Finding ANYTHING affordable in New York has ALWAYS been a challenge (and yet - thanks to Wall Street high end restaurants are always full, multi-million dollar apartments are still selling well ...)

My best advice is for you to check credentials and references FIRST and then focus on the price tag. Because - regardless of how much you spend on the procedure if you end up with a "great deal" but a poor results the savings would not really matter.

Try my friend, Dr. Anthony Sclafani at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Sclafani is a great nose surgeon with great bedside manners. He is the Director of Facial Plastic Surgery there and Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
310 E. 14th Street New York, NY 10003
TEL: (212) 979-4200

Dr. P. Aldea

Affordable Rhinoplasty Surgeon in New York

+1

New York is an expensive city. The ASPS website would be a good starting point for qualified plastic surgeons. Dr. Barry Goldenberg and Dr. Jeffrey Fischman are possibilities. Consult 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty in NYC

+1

Fees in NYC are certainly higher than other areas. Just remember, you have one nose and you want it done right. Do not settle for a surgeon just because he is less expensive than others.

You can find affordable Rhinoplasty Surgery from talented surgeons in the NYC area.

+1

The most important factors in choosing your Rhinoplasty Surgeon are his or her experience and results. I think if you research the area closely, you'll be able to find several board-certified, experienced Rhinoplasty Specialists that do excellent work for well under $10,000.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Affordability or Quality?

+1

In Rhinoplasty, affordability is a far distant consideration to quality.  It is actually one procedure that is far better not to do than to have it done poorly.  As far as quality, NYC has a great deal of excellent Rhinoplasty surgeons, including Dr. Pearlman who has already answered this question.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

For qualified rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

Some of the best trained rhinoplasty surgeons are facial plastic surgeons. Most of us have at least 5 years training in Otolaryngology (Ear Nose and Throat), where we spend our entire training studying and treating the head and neck, nose and sinuses. In addition most take additional training in facial plastic surgery. So another source for doctors is the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Affordable rhinoplasty in NYC

+1

Most aesthetic surgery in NYC is expensive and rhinoplasty is no exception. It might be possible for you to find a university based rhinoplasty expert who has a fellow that needs experience. You may be able to get a discounted fee there and still have the supervision of the rhinoplasty expert. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in NYC

+1

Start with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to get a listing of board-certified doctors in your area. You can call their offices and most will give you a price range for the surgery, although the final price will probably be given at the time of consultation. You should be able to find someone at or a little lower than 10K, but the more experienced surgeons will obviously be more expensive.

If you want a very affordable option, you could check out the resident and fellow clinics at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. The surgeon would be someone still in training, but he or she would be supervised by a fully trained surgeon.

I hope this helps, good luck.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS