Can ReCell Make Scars Disappear?

Skin on my arm was burned by hot water when I was 4 (now I'm 16). My scar is hypopigmented and about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. Can you please tell me if Recell can help reduce the appearance of the scar on my arm? On their site, ReCell claims it treats "old burns and scars". But I see that whenever someone asks here if Recell can help heal old burn scars, the doctors respond with a straight "no". Why? Is Recell a scam?

Treating hypopigmented scars on the body from old burns

+1

Hypopigmented scars cannot be improved with creams.  I have used fractional  co2 laser to improve skin texture and scar texture, thus camouflaging the scars well.