Preparing for BBL Surgery?

I will be having A Brazilian butt lift next month and a few questions. A doctor recommended to take two weeks before surgery twice a day Vitamin A, C, Bromelian pills, and a Multivitamin. 1 Week prior to surgery Iron pills.. I will also be taking Arnica pills 4 days prior to surgery. i wanted to know is it safe to take all these pills together.. And is there anything i shouldnt take before surgery. I know i cant take vitamin E , but the real question is , is it safe to take all these pills or recommended?

BBL

+1

There is no evidence that any of these medications are of any efficacy. The most important criteria for fat grafting is gentle technique, proper processing and injection

Preparing for BBL surgery

+1

There are several things that should be done prior to a Brazilian butt lift to help maximize your results. Those of us who specialize in BBLs have worked out specific protocols for our patients. You should speak directly with your surgeon to find out what he/she recommends and follow those instructions.  Your surgeon should be happy to speak with you on the phone or in person if you have any pre-op questions.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Preparing for BBL Surgery?

+1

With a balanced diet in an otherwise healthy individual, there is not a lot of evidence for any of these things.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA