One year post op. Is my tip too round? I can't get over how round it is. (Photo)

If I'm questioning it at one year post op, I must be unhappy, right? I like my profile but I can't get over how round my tip is and how droopy my nose look from the front. My doctor thinks my nose is perfect. Of course he woul say that. Your opinions?

Basal view first

+1
It would be easier to tell with a basal view.  The issue may be the ratio of the lobule to columella which may be too high.  Ideally the lobule length is only 1/2 the columellar length and no longer.  Tip sutures can help address this.  

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Post op Rhinoplasty

+1
At 1 year after primary rhinoplasty, most of your results from surgery have already been achieved.

Having said that, I think your nose looks good. However, it is difficult from these photos to see if it is drooping, especially when smiling.  Standardized photos at 0, 45 and 90 degrees  are needed to objectively evaluate this.  I do see room for tightening the tip, however that's a personal choice.

Good luck!

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon