How much weight should I lose? (photo)

Im 5"4 like 289lbs I have two kids and I always wanted a Brazilian butt lift I think about it alot and at times I cry because I been flat all my life and I've been called different names behind not having a big butt with a shape I my partner says its fine but I don't agree I will never be a size 10 the smallest I've ever been was a 16 and the woman in my family are built with large butts but they are high on our back and our bone structure will never allow me to be a small woman

BBL

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

For the type of procedures you've want, you would have to loose weight and go down to at least 180 pounds.

At this point, I suggest a bariatric surgery in order to help you reach the ideal weight and the  follow by plastic surgery to give you the body you've been dreaming of.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How much weight should I lose? (photo)

+2
Not everyone wants to or needs to be their ideal weight. There are women who "like" to be big girls. Having said that you are very overweight so that not only would your result be compromised but the excess weight can be a health hazard for surgery. I would suggest that you lose 80-100 pounds and then be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Weight loss and brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that it is a good idea to get down to a weight that you are comfortable at before undergoing a brazilian butt lift. Best to be seen person.

BBL when overweight

+1
     While ideally you're better off losing weight before surgery, I understand this can be a difficult task. You should meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon to develop a plan to possibly undergo a series of liposuction and autologous fat ell transfer procedures possibly under local anesthesia (body jet) or WAL. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

How much weight should I lose?

+1
Thank you for your question, I would advice to loose some weight, loosing 50 lbs will get you closer to your ideal weight and will give you better results. Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How much weight should I lose?

+1
I think that a weight loss of 70 lbs for your frame will make the final result much better, but I understand that this may not be realistic.  You should be able to work with your plastic surgeon to decide upon what should be reasonable.  You will need a board certified plastic surgeon to take out the maximum of 5 liters and transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock when you are ready.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.