What can I do to loose weight before plastic surgery? How much will a BBL, Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck cost? (photos)

My butt is sooo ugly that it smiles all the time from the dimples lol I want a Brazilian butt lift, liposuction,and tummy tuck, I am over weight and im trying to loose the weight but its hard I take diet pills (lipozenen) I eat small portion I really dont have time for the gym or to really eat right and im 5"4 270 or more what should I do? And how much will this cost me to get it done right?
Here are links to the costs of BBLTummy Tuck and Liposuction in your area. 

BBL and overweight

+1
I think I answered this question in another query, but you should probably get down to a better weight so that your BMI is a bit lower. Good luck, and we'll see you soon!

What can I do to lose weight before plastic surgery? How much will a BBL, Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck cost?

+1
You will see that there is a huge variability in cost and in results. Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.