How to treat and find the cause of lumps and bumps left after facelift?

2 months post op. i had hematoma. it was drained. left scar tissue which i am treating w kenalog, warm compresses, massage, ultrasound. When i smile, my cheeks look like two big meatballs and lumpy. i am afraid i have no fat left there andcmay be you can see the underneath structures? i also have a semiliquid or semifirm lump on the cheek where the hematoma was drained and my dr says it is fat. how do i treat an egg sized fat pad on my cheek? i saw another dr. he said i cnt find out what it is

Facelift and hematoma

Hematomas do occur and it is neither patient nor doctor to be blamed.   You are too anxious too soon.  Wound healing takes a full year.  You will improve nicely as time moves on but at 2 months you are still early in the healing process.  Be patient and work with your doctor.  You will be fine in time.  My Best,  Dr C