Where Are the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Who Specialize in BBL in NYC? (photo)

I want to do BBL but am having trouble finding multiple doctors in NYC who "specialize" in BBL. I want a doctor who does at least 4 a week and has patient pictures to support frequency (4 pictures on a website is not sufficient, etc).

Where Are the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Who Specialize in BBL in NYC?

+1

I am sure there are many.   I perform up to 5 in a day and 15 per week.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA