Tattoo Removal on the Hand Cost?

I have a tattoo that I had for 5 years or so and I want it removed. How much would it cost? And how long would it take? Would it leave any scars?

Tattoo removal

+1

Since your tattoo is primarily black ink it would not be that difficult to remove it. It will probably take 5 treatments with the Candela  Trivantage or Hoya Conbio lasers. I have both lasers and have had excellent results. Please make sure you find an experienced dermatologist so that you have the best results 

Cost varies

+1

In my office I charge about $350 per treatment for tattoos like this one on your hand for tattoo removal with PicoSure.

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon