Salicylic peel ends up with hyperpigmentation on my face. How can I remove it? (photos)

I applied 30% slicylic peel on my acne. After 10days from the day, I have another dark spot on my face ( around mu lips) Is it permanent?? how can i do the hyperpigmentation. help me ...

Salicylic Peel and Hyperpigmentation

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with an aesthetician to asses the damage to your skin and give you recommendations for treatment options. Most likely this is not permanent but it will take some time for the discoloration to fade. Make sure you are wearing sunscreen and speak with  your aesthetician about lightening products such as hydroquinone.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon