Will I Have Sagging Skin After Full Back and Waist Lipo? I Want my Tiny Waist and Bubble Butt Back. Lost 10 Lbs. (photo)

despite the pics i have a small frame, I used to be shaped like rihanna type not a large butt and great waist to hip ratio.then i gained weight everywhere except hips and butt. when i pinch the fat i can see that i can have my waist back but like a slightly larger hip. I would also like to lipo pubic area its huge after TT already know for my arms lipo wont i need an arm lift. Currently wear a size 6 was a 2-4 waist now at 28 i was 25 24.gym is just not working i lost weight but shape wont budge

Will I Have Sagging Skin After Full Back and Waist Lipo? I Want my Tiny Waist and Bubble Butt Back. Lost 10 Lbs.

+2

Liposuction can create a much smaller waist, and the fat can be transferred to the buttocks to improve the buttocks.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Combination of liposuction and buttock fat injection (BBL) is best for hourglass figure.

+2

You would benefit from liposuction of your midsection, arms and underarms and simultaneous fat injection of the buttocks. Also, lipo of your pubic area.  The scar from an arm lift is not insignificant.  I would recommend another lipo instead.  You can always have an arm lift later if you want.  Basically you want an hourglass figure, so the combined technique (lipo plus fat injection) is best to provide a tiny waist and fuller butt.  I've attached a link to my website so you can read more if you like.  No, you should not have a problem with sagging skin given your skin tone and as long as the surgeon is not too traumatic in his or her liposuction (skin tone won't be much better but should not be worse either).

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Skin Issues After Liposuction

+1

While liposuction will be beneficial for improving your body shape, back and waistline is very similar to that of your arms. There are skin excesses that will be created and it will not shrink down after liposuction as you desire. The only exception to this is the pubic area where any skin excesses have already been managed by the previous tummy tuck.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD