How to get rid of scars caused by Fraxel?

I had a couple of ice pick scars from acne, and my dermatologist said that "profractional laser" would remove them. Now, seven months later, not only are the ice pick scars still there, but the pinholes from the laser have left little lines and dots in my skin (it looks almost like I've been burned with a tiny waffle iron all over). How can I get rid of these Fraxel scars?

Scars

+1
It would be best to see a photo to see the extent of the scarring and show your photos before.  I am so sorry you had a difficult experience.  Fraxel is typically a fabulous laser.  Please consult a board certified physician with a great deal of experience with acne, scars, and lasers for the best cosmetic results.

Unhappiness After Fractional Laser

+1
I suggest seeking a laser expert for advice, a second opinion.  Ice pick type scars never do well with just fractional laser alone, often they need surgical removal and/or fillers to the area.  I suggest seeking an expert's advice, someone who has a lot of experience particularly in laser and treating acne/facial scars. We would gladly see you at our office anytime.  If you have "marks" from the laser, an in person consultation can determine if this is scarring or post-inflammatory skin changes, which are treated differently.  Best, Dr. Emer.