Can I Restore the Height of my Nose and Some Width by Reversing Osteotomies? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 4 years ago to reduce the width of my nose. Medial osteotomies, lateral osteotomies and a greenstick infracture were performed. The middle section was also thinned and tip refined. It now feels very thin and short, the bridge is lower with hump and the tip is upturned. Is it possible to reverse the osteotomies to restore the height of the bridge and some width to the sides of the nose? Or is there another way to make my nose look more like it did before? Thank you

Can I Restore the Height of my Nose and Some Width by Reversing Osteotomies?

+1

Cartilage grafts may provide an improvement in height and width of the nose. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA