I have 2 yrs old scar after surgery. I wonder if there are any methods/procedures to remove it or make it less visible? (photo)

Thank you.

Scar improvement

+1
This is a spread scar. Serial excision of a section with plastics closure may improve the outcome. I recommend the serial approach based on the length of the scar and to achieve the shortest resultant scar. 

Scar improvement

+1
Laser scar revision can help blend the scar and make it less noticeable. Scar excision can remove the scar and it can be re-sutured. The latter method comes with more risk and the scar can still look very similar to the original method. If you go the laser route, I would recommend you see a dermatologist with advanced training in lasers. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon