Otoplasty Swelling 2 post-op, my right ear has an odd unnatural shape.

I had a bilateral otoplasty 2 weeks ago using the stitch method. The left ear looks great, however the right ear has an odd unnatural look - due to swelling??? Is swelling still prevalent 2 wks post op? The right ear antihelix fold looks abnormal; much more prominent than left ear.(larger and more bruised) It is hard to see definition of the helix rim. When will the swelling go down? Is there anything my surgeon could even do - or do I just have to wait till my next visit at 8 wks post op?

+1
The post-operative result can’t be assessed and your questions can’t be answered without photos. Furthermore, it would also be important to know whether you were operated on with the “Dr Merck’s stitch method”.

Germany Plastic Surgeon