I got a Brazilian Butt Lift 2 months ago I notice this lump on my lower ab 2 weeks after surgery. Is this normal? (photo)

I got a bbl 2 months ago I notice this lump on my lower ab 2 weeks after sx Dr said is swollen and loose skin, Im not agree about that loose skin my skin is not hanging + that I was 128lb b/sx, not over weight and I have not children He dont use drains and he said I didn't have a pocket of fluid, He lipo upper and lower abs, Didn't he lipo enough? What is this? What can I do about it? What can I do if doesn't look flatter later on? Is there any way to fix Lower ab Looks same size of my butt :(

BBL issue

+1
I am sorry that you are having a problem, but the photo does not show much and I think that an in-person exam would be essential.