My nose job aged my face 10-15 years. Can revision rhinoplasty help reduce thick skin overgrafted nose? (photo)

I mistakenly had a naturally deviated nose without breathing problems straightened just over a year ago which made it too long for my face. I was left unable to lift my upper lip and to mumble my words for about 8 months until tip finally collapsed and it again became deviated naturally. It is now left extremely wide, flared and overprojected in bridge and dorsum area due to over-grafting. Can these areas be deprojected and narrowed in a thick skin nose revision rhinoplasty?

My nose job aged my face 10-15 years. Can revision rhinoplasty help reduce thick skin overgrafted nose?

+1
If grafts were placed for cosmetic purposes and lend no structural support, the grafts can be removed and the nose can be made smaller.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.