My nose job aged my face 10-15 years. Can revision rhinoplasty help reduce thick skin overgrafted nose? (photo)

I mistakenly had a naturally deviated nose without breathing problems straightened just over a year ago which made it too long for my face. I was left unable to lift my upper lip and to mumble my words for about 8 months until tip finally collapsed and it again became deviated naturally. It is now left extremely wide, flared and overprojected in bridge and dorsum area due to over-grafting. Can these areas be deprojected and narrowed in a thick skin nose revision rhinoplasty?

My nose job aged my face 10-15 years. Can revision rhinoplasty help reduce thick skin overgrafted nose?

If grafts were placed for cosmetic purposes and lend no structural support, the grafts can be removed and the nose can be made smaller.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.